Serving impoverished children and their families in Uganda by facilitating Christ-inspired physical, spiritual and educational changes in their lives.
What We've Achieved (so far)
- 2005- We opened New Creation Centre a school for children who can't afford Uganda School fees. In 2016, we opened new school buildings and moved operations to Graceland. There are now 50 children attending school.
- 2005- With interest in what was being done, we began taking teams to Uganda from all over the world.
- 2007- We began holding medical clinics in the slums and villages around Kampala. Our doctors treat approximately 1,000 per day.
- 2007- Loving One By One opened a home, housing 18 young children. They are in high school now and attend Grace Christian High School. With the other children we sponsor, there are 65 students at Grace High.
- 2010- We purchased 10 acres of land an hour outside of Kampala and began construction of a Children's Home and two other houses.
- 2016- Our teams now stay at Graceland during the Short Term Mission trips.
- 2016- A two year Pastor's training course is in effect with 60 local pastors attending the first class. These classes are headed up by retired American Pastors.
- 2018- The Grand Opening of The New Hope Medical Clinic at Graceland took place in July. This clinic provides emergency services to the surrounding village.
- 2019- With the purchase of two additional acres of land, we plan to build another school building as the classes grow, which will also double as a community center.